- While this Espio will stick mostly to the game canon, he might recognize characters (and occasionally events) from the Archie and Sonic X universe. (Because his roleplayer is a derp and only reads bits about the Archie universe from the Sonic wiki.)
- Espio has fancy fourth wall-breaking powers, but he only uses them sometimes and in his universe; he knows that he’s in a video game and is aware of Tumblr.
- He sticks to his video game personality for the most part; serious, calm, wise, soft-spoken. However, he can be pretty opinionated and arrogant, even a bit of a show-off. But through that, Espio is still kind-hearted and believes in honor.
- His weaknesses include his claustrophobia and occasionally his arrogance.
- Being a chameleon, Espio can make his skin match the environment around him, making him invisible. This takes quite a bit of concentration, however, and something as small as sneezing and losing his concentration in any way can make him instantly visible again. His weapons consist of his large collection of shurikens, kunai, his speed, and his ninjustu. Another chameleon talent of his is his ability to stick to and climb on walls and ceilings for as long as he pleases.
- Espio has a talent for playing the shamisen (a Japanese guitar) and meditating.
- Espio hates pepper. With a burning passion.
- He also doesn’t like Dr. Eggman and being near Charmy and Vector for extended periods of time.
(I’m sure this will be updated some more soon, so check back!)